Friday, July 29, 2016

going to find a poem/pattern somewhere I think

I went today to look for something I was putting together for a friend cause I had the urge to work on it. Do you think I could find the poem the graphing I already did  or anything nope nada!!!! I am sooo mad!! I looked through everything I could think of. Not even a hard copy on my computer duh stupid of me not to do that. Had to message the person again for the poem. So embarrassed and now she will know that I am going to work on it grrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I hate that. On the other hand you could share progress photos with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am horrible at putting things in a safe place and then not being able to find them again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing