Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Scrapbooking program part 2

For those of you that do not want to purchase a program try out the program Fotojet. Its an online free picture editor and collage maker.
I have played with it a bit and it seems much easier to use then pic-monkey and more options to choose from. Also you can share it right away to your social media too.

This is my first one which is an Instagram size collage. I like this option. The only downfall is that you cannot share it to Instagram unless I missed something. 


this was our trip to the museum on Monday
I love the options of the clip-art with this program!!! It has a lot to choose from.


This is a template that is provided that I liked. I picked a few of my favourite photos. I added the cowboy hat (since its stampede time). which was very easy to do. I could not cover up the watermark which I don`t like to have on my photos that are keepsakes, but maybe there is a way around it. I need to play more

I need to spend some more time with it and figure out sizing ect if I use it for my scrapbooking but it seems pretty user friendly to figure out. I just need my weekend to have the time to create and get some good pages.

Hoped you liked my review

3 comments:

  1. You've created a beautiful page and the added features are special link to an event that speaks a thousand words. Thanks for the link to scrapbooking program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I just had a little look, and while the collages are the same as the program I currently use, the template backgrounds are great! I just added a photo inside a cup. Really easy to use too. Haven't played with the clipart yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing