1. a person who has withdrawn to a solitary place for a life of religious seclusion.
2. any person living in seclusion; recluse.
3. Zoology: an animal of solitary habits. (ex. hermit crab)
4. Ornithology: any of numerous hummingbirds of the genera Glaucis and Phaethornis.
5. a spiced molasses cookie often containing raisins or nuts.
6. a person, who for one weekend a month, puts aside time to stitch in seclusion, with the knowledge that elsewhere in the world, others are doing the same.
copied from: Joysze's Blog
So this happens every 3rd weekend, and since I always stitch during the saturday night hockey game this should be a since ( I think)